Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Completed Stompa and PIP Dakkajet.

Heya welcome back to the webway!

I have finally completed the Stompa and man I will say that this is the largest model that I have ever build (scratchbuild at that!) and painting this beast is a whole new challenge in itself.

Here are the unpainted pics of the Stompa. I could not help using the idea of Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' on my stompa and thus I modeled its Titan CC weapon with a wrecking ball.




The basecoat really helps to make things fit in perspective, and reaffirmed that this monster is real.

 I was bored, so I decided to put the Stompa on my head and it fits like a hat.



And now I proudly present the completed Stompa.



The joke works, and I like how Orks can do all of this nonsense and making it rather fluffy.






 I would like to thank Darren of Wira Games and Hobbies for helping me with the airbrushed skull logo on my Stompa. Without it the Stompa will look very different.

And now I am going to my next project with the Orks; Dakkajet. Made it out of even more plasticard and garbage and I somehow managed to get a MiG-23 Flogger-like aircraft somehow.





I will be updating even more soon enough! See ya all soon!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice job, you're stompa is really cool. Looks like a lot of works to make too. I've just started an ork army and i'm looking for all kind of idea for convertion.
    Love youre wrecking ball reference, i had just made something similar for one of my trukk when i found yours :D

    ReplyDelete