Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Mustering of the Kabal - WIP Baron


Heya all, it's been a while since I am in the webway.

I can safely say that from yesterday onwards, I have painted 2000+ points worth of Dark Eldar, and this in itself is an amazing achievement. And to reward myself for it, I decided to make this bad boy;


He will be my Baron, and with the exception of the glaive, head and some green stuff filling and a cape, he is quite done. I used some of the old Dark Eldar parts to make him unique, and since I friggin love metal, I decided to convert the baron's hoverboard from the metal Beastmaster's board.

I may use him, and in extension Hellions, but I will see how it goes.

And now I will be going back to studying for my philosophy final for next week. See ya soon enough once all this nonsense is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment