Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm still alive!!!!!

Heya all, and it's been a while since I am on the webway. Things have been kinda rough in terms of studies (being a senior and all does that to you) and my gaming life, social life, and fun time have been cut down a lot. Nonetheless, I managed to get some things painted before I lost steam (Wracks are a whole lot of fun to paint),  and now the only remaining things left to paint are my 18+ Reaver jetbikes.

Once my studies for this term is done, I will try to get some games back on my belt and I am really looking forward to fighting against the new Necrons (so much fun stuff that they could do that will challenge my gaming skills).

On unrelated news, several net friends of mine introduced me to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and I am hooked, and I discovered the joys of Applejack (a.k.a Apple Brandy).

And now I have to fade again.....*sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment