Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A concept for the Black Crusade Roleplay game

Well, I am currently in San Francisco visiting my sister and since I am not really near anything resembling a 40k miniature for a week or so, I am essentially stuck with building army lists and also trying to plan for a Black Crusades RP campaign. 

Do it for the Evulz!
It is a rather intriguing thing to try and make a campaign with villains in mind, as the dynamics of having them not doing anything that resemble good can push a GM to a much greater height of storytelling. So far, I am trying to make a Riddick-like campaign for the PCs to play in and putting them in a prison planet in the first place and escape it. From there it is basically just dumping them in situations where they are damned if they do, damned if they don't, which is a specialty of mine whenever I become the GM (would love to play around with Necrons and Dark Eldar as well in the storyline).

Nonetheless, I will have to see if there are any dudes/dudettes that are interested in the game to play the campaign.

2 comments: